WHAT IS LUMECCA?
Lumecca is a breakthrough intense pulsed light (IPL) that delivers up to 3X more energy in the 500-600 nm range to improve efficacy for vascular and pigmented lesions. It is optimized for clinicians to treat a variety of lesions with fewer sessions
Lumecca by Inmode is the powerful laser to treat pigmented and vascular lesions. After just one use, patients notice significant improvements in the complexion and clarity of the skin.
Lumecca™ is particularly successful in removing age spots (red/brown pigmentation), sun damage, vascular lesions (spider veins, port wine stains, telangectasias), rosacea, freckles, acne scarring and melasma.
Lumecca stimulates collagen production helping to decrease fine lines and tighten pores. You will also notice a brightening of your skin and this is known as a photo facial.
WHAT CAN YOU TREAT?
Lumecca can reduce vascular lesions, including port wine stains, facial, truncal and leg telangiectasias, rosacea, erythema of rosacea, angiomas and spider angiomas, poikilodenna of Civatte, superficial leg veins and venous malformations.
Use the power of Lumecca to effectively treat benign pigmented epidermal lesions, including dyschromia, hyperpigmentation, and ephelides (freckles).
- High efficiency of treatment due to high peak power and optimized output.
- Complete photo rejuvenation in 1 or 2 treatments for most patients versus 4-6 treatments with standard IPL’s.
- Reduces treatment time thanks to large spot size and high pulse repetition rate.
- Strong sapphire cooling tip results in higher treatment comfort.
- removing age spots (red/brown pigmentation)
- sun damage
- vascular lesions (spider veins, port wine stains, telangiectasias)