Instruction Before and After Energy-based devices. (Ultherapy, Thermage, Centerless HIFU,Forma )
It is normal for the area treated to have redness and swelling. You will see 10-20% facial lifting immediately, and best result within 2-3 months after
– An ice pack should be avoided to maximize treatment results. Pain medication post treatment is not necessary.
– Makeup can be applied immediately post treatment.
– Waxing, tweezing, and depilatory creams can be resumed 3 days post treatment.
– Avoid hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms and exercise post treatment. However, all other normal activity can be resumed.
– A non-exfoliant cleaner and light moisturizer can be used the day of treatment. You can resume normal skin care the next day.
– All skin irritants (glycolic/ salicylic acids, benzoyl peroxide, retinol products, or vitamin C) can be resumed 3 days post treatment.
– An SPF 30 or higher with Zinc Oxide will be applied immediately post treatment.
Please continue apply sunblock daily to maximize your results and minimize irritation.
– Botox, chemical peels, and dermal fillers can be resumed 1 week post your treatment.
– A post procedure skin care regimen will be suggested by our staff to maximize and prolong your treatments and minimize complication.
– It is uncommon for a blister or bruise to develop. Should you develop a blister, a topical antibiotic ointment such as polysporin can be used twice daily until healed.
Feel free to consult us if you have any questions or concerns.